Climate FieldView™: Ready to Help Maximize Crop Productivity in CanadaDecember 13, 2016
Just in time for the 2017 growing season, The Climate Corporation's industry leading Climate FieldView™ digital agriculture platform is now available for purchase in Ontario.
In its first year of sale in Canada, Climate FieldView will be optimized for use in Ontario, with plans for greater expansion across Canada in subsequent years. If you farm in this area, Climate FieldView can help you easily collect, visualize and analyze field data in one centralized platform and uncover personalized field insights to support the many important decisions made each season to maximize crop productivity.
Designed to help you build specific plans for each of your fields, Climate FieldView is backed by the most powerful data science engine and extensive field research network in the agriculture industry. By combining data science with field science and on-farm data, Climate FieldView takes complex, environmental interactions that happen in each unique field and turns them into customized insights you can use to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
More than 100,000 farmers across over 92 million acres in the U.S. have benefited from the agronomics offered in this platform since its U.S. launch in 2014.
Helping farmers make the most of every acre.
As a farmer in Ontario, what specific features and benefits will you have access to with Climate FieldView?
Get all your data in one place.
- Easily transfer field data from your equipment into your Climate FieldView account through the Climate FieldView™ Drive, a device that provides seamless connectivity.
- Capture key planting data including hybrid and planting population, as well as harvest data such as yield, and digitally display that data in your Climate FieldView account as you pass through the field.
- Connect your field data to your Climate FieldView account through Precision Planting's 20/20® monitors and John Deere's Wireless Data Server (WDS) technology in addition to the FieldView™ Drive.
- Transfer data using our cloud-to-cloud connection with many other agricultural software systems, as well as manual file upload.
Use data to make operating decisions.
- Build the best plan to maximize profitability for next season with seed performance analysis tools by field and hybrid, and better understand your field variability by quickly and easily comparing digital side-by-side field maps.
- Take action to protect yield with frequent and consistent high-quality field satellite imagery that lets you find out what's happening beyond the end rows, identify issues early and prioritize scouting.
- Drop geolocated scouting pins on field health images and navigate back to those spots for a closer look, or share with agronomic partners.
Prioritize your day for maximum efficiency.
- See field conditions across your entire operation – from anywhere.
- Efficiently prioritize and plan each day with field-level weather information and notifications.
- View historical, real-time and forecasted weather to decide which fields are workable based on average field precipitation and windspeed.
- Analyze weather trends to help make informed production decisions.
Make confident decisions throughout the year.
Farmers can purchase Climate FieldView in time for the 2017 growing season. If you are a farmer in Ontario who is a PrecisionAcre™ customer and your account is expiring, or if you are a farmer simply interested in making confident, data-driven decisions for your operation – and getting the most of every acre – sign up for Climate FieldView™ today.
For more information about the Climate FieldView platform, contact Climate Support at 1.888.924.7475 or visit climatefieldview.ca.